Tabs

Tuesday, July 8, 2014

Football and pancakes!


I believe I might be one of the rare people who didn't spend half the day fighting a hangover after yesterdays marvelous win at Netherlands vs Costa Rica football game. And a great game it was, this coming from a person who never followed football in Finland, but as culture goes even I got into it after moving to Holland. First game goes doing my own thing while match is playing on the background, second goes watching with one eye while playing Flappy Wings with my iPhone and wondering about new transmog for my character in World of Warcraft. Third one, you actually go out with friends and notice while enjoying some light alcohol, you really end up watching the game more than you thought. Eventually, you find yourself looking forward to going out, watching the game and getting taste of the atmosphere that drives whole land-full of dutchies insane.

But I did get my share of last night's alcohol, on top of the rain that we had to deal with because we had spots outside, this absolutely amazing human being decided to drop a tray full of beer on us when passing towards his table. Let me applaud. At this point I'm really regretting we let the guy go without buying us drinks or somehow compensating his idiotic fail. Lucky for him we actually won the game so he actually got out of there alive!

I'd also like to point out my amazing football-day cooking skills, pancake breakfast for the win! To ne honest I've never made pancakes before, not american style at least but they turned out pretty good nonetheless!



Another thing worth of mentioning is that I'm back at instagram @ shessoepic ! If you're following this blog you may aswell follow me there for more updates, epic, cute and funny pics, including games, cats, food and lovely photography, on top of that my own face of course because instagram just isn't the same without selfies!

Now we're looking forward to next wednesday and Holland vs Argentina match!

Instagram

No comments:

Post a Comment