Tabs

Wednesday, June 29, 2011

It's here!

Let me introduce you to my new best friend! 
Canon IXUS 220 HS
12.1-megapixel sensor 
HDMI output
Full-HD video capture
Stainless steel body
5x optical zoom
I finally decided to go and get it, so here we are! It cost me 189€, totally worth it. All ready to vlog and save memories as pictures. Ok I have to admit, I was kinda thinking about getting it black, but there was no black cameras in Helsinki area! After five stores, that only had silver version which was definite no-no, I was so done that I just didn't have the willpower to go and find black one. Though, this one is absolutely cute and delicious looking camera. We shall see how long this one stays alive. Not that my last camera was totally wrecked or anything, but it just wasn't enough. No auto-focus, no full-HD video, nothing. And only 8.0 megapixels. It was definitely good time to update.

No comments:

Post a Comment