Tabs

Friday, June 24, 2011

Midsummer Eve

Gotta love some finnish holidays, midsummer eve gives national day-off for everyone and looks that even tho saturday seems to be rainy, today we get to enjoy warm day and evening. I'm not doing anything too interesting today, one of the biggest reasons is that I just need painkillers and peace because my mouth really hurts and bugs me. So instead of getting stressed, I started my morning with painkillers and went to have coffee to the beach with my friend. Cold Starbucks Frappuccinos, sun, beach, sea and nice company.. perfect start for a morning. 


Sure it would be nice to go out some more, but I highly doub I would find someone who is not getting drunk or is calm enough so that my already stressed brain won't have total flip out. Continuos pain that my mouth gives me now is really such a bother that it's easy to lose nerves with something uncomfortable, and my temper is known for being short and fiery.  So I'm taking things easy, we shall see if I end up going out after all, or just enjoy some treats and good movies at home. 

I found one cool option for a new camera, Fujifilm FinePix XP30, waterproof, shockproof, freezeproof, dustproof.. pretty much anything you could wish for. I'm kinda skeptic tho, it sounds too good to be true because the price isn't too bad either (179,90€).


Nice, clean, modern looking design with good features and working platform, this might be good company for my vacation.. 

I'm so excited! And my mouth hurts.. oww.

No comments:

Post a Comment