Tabs

Wednesday, July 6, 2011

Going girly

Yesterday was one of those nice days that you need from time to time, just to get a small break and let it all out to a friend that actually listens to you. I went out with my girl, and I'm not gonna lie, we did do some shopping. We also took our traditional visit to Wayne's Coffee, to have some yummy smoothies and blueberry-white chocolatecake & cheesecake. Jealous much? It's a good thing I did workout with my sportsbike earlier, and walked to the city center and back so I don't even feel bad for eating these treats ;)


Instead of buying clothes I actually bought something extra girly, nail polish. It's never really been my thing, but lately I've been trying to bring up my girly side that I so much used to avoid few years back. And I have to say, this is the most epic nail polish ever, this is the kind of girl-thing I can put up with. Graffiti, best thing ever.


Now it's time to take care of some details for August, hopefully get out at some point and get some cleaning done too.. And hot summer days are back, just when yesterday seemed decently nice and cool, now we're back to the whole melting mode. Tho I shouldn't be complaining, at least not yet, because I will see worse than this ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment