Tabs

Monday, August 1, 2011

It's been a long time..

..how have you been? As heard in Portal 2. I've been so busy lately, lots of things to take care of and especially now, that my blogging is about to move into youtube for a week, I had to get my channel ready. So from next sunday, I'll be vlogging on my channel; She's So EPIC! @ YouTube. I'm still gonna update this blog from time to time, but for 7th of August to 14th, I will mostly be vlogging. Oh, why is this week so special? 

Because I will be vlogging from Athens, Greece! (Like that didn't clear up in previous blogs when I gave picture hints..) I'm traveling to the other side of the Europe to have awesome week with some friends, and yes, my trip will be filmed and posted on youtube as soon as possible. 


I've been shopping like crazy, since this trip actually required little bit more preparations than I originally thought.
1. Clothing
Most of my clothes are black, especially tops and shirts, which happens to be a problem when it's over 30°C and sunny, I might die. So I've been shopping light colors, like white, nude, yellow.. basically anything but black. I might have bought new dress for evenings ;)
2. Appearance
As a girl who uses make up everyday, I needed to get make up that lasts even if I get little bit sweaty (since it' not like I can sit in the shower 24/7), and also something that makes my problematic skin to look a lot smoother. ^_^ With that, I also bought new make up removing products, skin scrub and basically stuff that takes care that even tho it's gonna get hot and sweaty, my skin will hopefully stay under control instead of me going thru another teenage period when I get back from Greece.
3. Protection
Sun is gonna be high up all day (at least I hope that I don't hit sudden raining season), and me who's skin is probably most pale ever, since I haven't met anyone in 20 years that has lighter skin tone, so I'll mostly like burn and die. To avoid this, I bought suncream with 30 protection. That probably will not save my ass, I just have to take care that I don't burn myself couple first days and be unable to go outside at all for the rest of the week. That would suck.

Besides all of this, lots and lots of planning what to pack, lists of what I need to take with me.. it's all stressing at this point, so that my week in Athens would be perfect.

About my hotel.. I'll be staying in Athens Imperial, 5-star hotel. I booked standard double room with american breakfast included. Booking.com had really nice offer for the period I'm staying there; 656,25€ for a week (normally 889€) so I thought, why not? Originally I was planning to find 4-star hotel with free wifi, but why go with four when you can upgrade your plans and get five? Photos of the hotel in this post.

Can't wait! Six days left ;) See you in my youtube channel! Subscribe!

No comments:

Post a Comment