Tabs

Tuesday, May 17, 2011

She bangs!

You know what time it is? Time for Need For Speed! 
I've been playing way too much NFS today, but I seriously don't care. You know those days when you feel that you just suck, that no matter what and how good gamer you are, nothing just goes your way? This was not one of those days, today I rock the damn NFS online. I don't know what it is, there's usually two types of days, either I kick ass and feel invincible, or it almost seems that the damn game knocks me out all by itself, that no matter what I do, I just don't feel the game at all. I wonder what is it, is it like a "I suck" -mode that just turn on by itself? Like, you wake up on the right side of the bed and that determines if you kick ass or not? Human mind.. so hard to understand.

Ahh, such a gamer nerd that I am. Shame on me.

To make it even worse, instead of working out I decided to work out tomorrow and order a pizza. Chiken with pineapple and fetacheese = love. So it's like I said, workout for tomorrow and that actually sets on my official workout season, hopefully that actually shows at some point, even tho I'm far away from fat (which is rather surprising with my love for food and gaming) there's always something that could be a bit better, right? ;) btw only girls should reply "yes", if guy says to a female "honey, you start to get fat, you should start working out", he might just as well say "I'm an idiot and I wanna die." Because that's what probably happens if you say stuff like that to girlfriend or even female friend. But hopefully I get something done, since my teeny tiny depression I had, kinda ruined my physical shape, and it's damn summer that's almost here, gotta look decent enough to wear bikinis.
And no, I actually didn't plan to be gaming all summer. I actually do go outside.

I just had good news, hopefully I will have a new job in the end of this summer.. you know what that means? More money and I can actually afford to keep being insane gamer chick! Or actually save up some money. Which is awesome after my current life situation drained my savings account. 

Looks like this might be a decent week, even forecast promises that sun is about to show a lot more than it has lately, and it's not a bad weather right now either.  Let's hope this keeps up. 

And back to Need for Speed ;) Hot Pursuit is on!

No comments:

Post a Comment