Tabs

Monday, May 16, 2011

Epic blogger - still here

I should be ashamed, I've been so busy with my life that I haven't gotten anything out of myself for this blog. Things have been kinda standing still, even tho a lot more has happened past few weeks, than within last six months. It's all very confusing but only way to move on while not having any idea where you're gonna end up, is to go with the flow. Now I can only wait and see where life takes me, but I guess I do have some idea that I would prefer. ;) Last weekend was awesome, hopefully this keeps going like this, because like the old saying goes "the best is yet to come" and I sure hope it's true in this case too.

Enough about me and my identity/life crisis, because there is something more epic going on..
PORTAL 2. Oh yes. It's supposed to be the most epic game this year and so far I've heard that it's awesome. We shall see. The price of 60-70€ is the only reason why I still haven't gone and get it, gaming is way too expensive these days. I know many awesome people who love the game, so I guess I don't have any other choice but to go and get one, sooner or later.

Another game that I should go and get, is Kingdom Hearts. I actually have never even tried it but I heard that it's awesome and many cool people have been telling me how pathetic gamer I am, that I haven't played it, so I guess that leaves me only one option. Tho since I pretty much hate playing games like that with my DS, I might actually have to regret for selling my PS2 because now it seems, I need to get one - again. Not for just Kingdom Hearts, but also I still have my NFS Most Wanted which doesn't work on PS3, and damn that game is awesome. I was kinda hoping for re-release of that for PS3 but noo.. oh well, I will always have my love-hate relationship with EA. So hunt for working PS2 slim edition has begun! (btw, there is no way, no matter how cheap it is, that I'm getting old big PS2.) Oh dear, this will be expensive gaming year.

Gaming might not be bad way to spend time when it seems that there will be no summer at all. Trees are getting green again but where is the sun?! Where is warm weather? Sure finnish summer is on it's best in the end of June until the end of August, but still c'mon, global warming, where does that show when you need it? Lately I've been waiting for good weathers for hanging out and most of all, to go out for a ride with motorbike and summer cars. What could possibly be better than taking a nice car, taking the roof off and drive around the city and stop by the sea to enjoy something cool. ♡
And then she looked outside and saw grey, rainy, cold weather and her dreams of warm sunny weather came down to crash and burn.

Another thing I just have to dump here, seriously Playstation, what the **(censored)**?! PSN was offline for sooooo long.. but hey, today we're FINALLY online again and damn it's awesome. I've been hating you for so long, but today I love you again. You're the best. But don't ever dare to do this to me again or I swear, I'll buy a Xbox 360 and throw your sony crapstation to the street. Thanks.

Here's a song for PSN that failed me so many times,
but it cannot end like this,we still have long way to go.


No comments:

Post a Comment