Tabs

Friday, March 25, 2011

Addicting games

Damn, I have been so busy with life changes that I haven't got any time to blog! And whenever I've had time I always seem to find something better to do ;) Like 9,5 hours playing Pokemon Black, and when having a break from that, either working out or playing NFS. Someone might think that's kinda sad, but I like to be a nerdy girl. 

But why exactly am I "wasting my life" with these two games? Well, for the starters, they're awesome! 13 years of pokemon and every single Need For Speed that has come out so far, it's easy to get addicted to those.  Pokemon is just epic, happy game. What would be more fun that raising your own little monsters and roll around in Unova region? Especially when some of the new pokemon are really cool, even tho I'm still kinda old school when it comes to pocket monsters.
 What about NFS? I'm specially addicted to new Hot Pursuit, I used to swear in the name of Most Wanted, but with new online features there's just so much more to do and experience. Game itself becames very easy after hundreds of hours playing online, since real people give real challenges. Not that the game itself would be too easy, but at least I noticed that after spending way too many hours playing online, even challenges that were hard seemed now so easy. Speedlovers wet dream. 
Both of these games are just nice and easy way to take some time off from reality, tho maybe sometimes even too much. ;) I would just love the publish those comments I get when I beat some kid in race and he gets kinda bitter about it. Not everyone remembers that it's just a game, so maybe for someone it's even too much fun.. Maybe they'll learn. Or die as virgins.

No comments:

Post a Comment