Tabs

Tuesday, March 8, 2011

Girl gamer glory!

It's not just about the fact that I totally kicked ass yesterday while playing Need For Speed: Hot Pursuit online.. but more about that my game has finally arrived!! I thought to myself, I'm not gonna rip the package open and start playing instantly, because I'm an adult and I'm patient. YEAH RIGHT!
That package got destroyed in seconds but instead of ripping the plastic off, I just held my game for several minutes like it was the most beautiful thing in the world. :D When I finally stopped daydreaming, it was game time, and it was AWESOME! I know what I will be doing all day, too bad I have to finish up my cleaning project, otherwise my cabinets that should be here tomorrow, will never fit in here.

I finally got myself to take a break from playing, and I'm just way too scared to put on that game before I actually have several hours of time, cuz that is seriously addictive!
Not that I'm complaining, but it's really hard not to get too much into that game before weekend when I actually have time for playing. Ah, it's so great to be insane gamer chick.

2 hours later..

This game is EPIC!
I seriously hope that Nintendo would have warned people from the start, that this game series will make you total no-life for several years. But hey, can we blame them? It's a big business, and damn as I hell I would also like to be the one to get all the money out of it. Oh right, I was supposed to finish my cleaning project.. fail.

No comments:

Post a Comment