Tabs

Monday, March 7, 2011

Epic rage

I've been cleaning up all morning! Seriously!
Ok, that is a lie. About 20 minutes ago I realized that instead of cleaning up, I'm actually just moving the mess to the next spot. I literally try to hide my mess, but there's just too much stuff in here! Almost three years I've been living here and still it looks like I just moved in, only way to tell it's been almost three years, is the massive explosion that happened to living room since my stuff is all over the place. But hopefully, after this week I should have more storage space and new cabinets.. which might mean that this place could actually look like someone actually lives here everyday (if we don't count living room that is unspeakable mess).

Someone might wonder, why did I start a new blog, when I actually do have one already. Reason for that is very simple; I'm seriously bored with my life. And to tell the truth, rather pissed too. So instead of dumping all that crap to some of my friends directly, I'm gonna do it here. Actually this blog was originally somewhere else, but after I became very unactive and started finnish blog in blogger, I started thinking why not move this blog here?

So whoever you are, welcome to my epic life.

One thing I would also like to complain about, is that I pre-ordered (against all my habits) the most awesome game ever, and last thursday I got mail that said "Your order has been delivered to you". I was actually still in bed while reading that mail with my iPhone, so I spranged up and went to check my mail. BIG FAT NOTHING.
So I guessed that next day, that should be the official releasing date, I should have my epic game in hands. But no! It's like telling some kid all year long that he will get a puppy for christmas, so kid behaves really good all year to get that puppy. But when christmas comes "Sorry son, we didn't get the puppy, maybe someday".
... I seriously don't know what my point was. Except that I'm extremely depressed by some mean post office lady holding my game that I want so bad!
So I figured out that game should be here next monday. And it's monday. And I already got my mail. There was a package! And it's razor blades (gotta keep those girly legs smooth). Seriously, what the ***** is wrong with the world?! Who is keeping my game as hostage?! RAAAAAGGGEEEEEE!

So now all I can do, is keep cleaning (or hiding stuff so that it looks like I've been cleaning) and I swear that if my game isn't here tomorrow, I'm gonna make some very pissed off calls.

No comments:

Post a Comment