Tabs

Friday, March 11, 2011

Little miss no-life

Damn. This whole cleaning/new closets project has taken way too much time, but now that those closets are finally on their place, next thing to do is put everything back. Which is gonna take years!
Sure I have to admit that me playing way too much doesn't really help. I'm totally addicted to my new game, but also been kicking ass in Need For Speed (today's wins-loses: 12-1, not that I'm bragging;)

Now I'm trying my best to enjoy the weekend, even tho there's more than enough to do, but since next week will be superstressing. So I went to the store (wow I actually went outside!) and got some yummies to complete the whole insane-gamer image. And if I get to dig up my sportsbike, which is surrounded by all the stuff I had in my bedroom, and actually get to work out again.

How twisted is the fact that I used to watch some tv series when I work out, but these days I'm actually playing my DS? :D Something in it feels so wrong! Ah, it's so great to be a nerd.

Yay! My roommate is off to Sweden for three whole days, which means I have apartment all to myself monday-wednesday. Now the biggest challenge is not to stay up those two nights and somehow make it to school when I feel like just playing and meeting some friends, and ofc, enjoying privacy.

But hey, it's getting late and I want to play some hot, new pokemon black! Damn I'm epic.
;) Blog you later stalkers!

No comments:

Post a Comment